LAUREL LANCE APPRECIATION WEEK
It’s been almost a year since the last Laurel Appreciation Week and with the upcoming premiere of Arrow’s third season we felt that it was that time of the year to do our second Laurel Lance Week. You can participate in any manner that you choose whether through a simple text post, gif making, graphic designs, or fanfiction. It’s really up to you as long as we keep things positive! Negativity and hate is not allowed. So Arrow fandom, if you love Laurel, please participate and show your love, or simply support those in the fandom who do love Laurel.
The event will be held through September 24th to September 30th and the official tag is #laurelweek2. Keep in mind you don’t have to post exactly on these dates (just around them).
- day 1: favorite season
- day 2: favorite scene(s)
- day 3: favorite heartbreaking moment(s)
- day 4: favorite quote(s)
- day 5: favorite brotp
- day 6: favorite otp
- day 7: free for all and/or katie cassidy appreciation
The main thing is we want you to have fun and enjoy yourselves. If you have any questions you can contact me, Jess, or Kate. Or you can send us a message through laurellancegifs, which is most likely where we will reblog all things in regard to laurel week.
we are celebrating our 1k followers, omg guys you are the greatest! i’m so thankful to have founded a fantastic blog with insane talented gifmakers and you’ll have a treat this weekend. each attribute and characteristic from our felicity will be portrayed in gifs and each member will choose one to focus on their amazing gifs! let the fun begin! thank you! let’s hope for more thousand of followers! more to see you guys!
5k guys, I finally reached 5k! It is unbelievable, I never knew how many of you liked my mess of a blog. I’ve been in different fandoms and you guys keep being there supporting me and liking my random gifsets or waiting for me to post gifs from a new episode. Thank you and I feel honored that you chose my blog to be on your dashboard. I’ve made so many friends in the couple of years I’ve been on tumblr and I seriously cannot get enough of their amazingness. I’ll dedicate this post to my friends and favorite editors. blogroll+
thank you so much, i will never stop thanking you.
for my gift to you my adored 5k amazing followers, i’ll be working on requests from fanmixes, an otp of the week (voted by you) and favorite felicity smoak scene (also voted by you).
a few things bc all i see in the tags is people complaining
- laurel is arrow’s leading lady, regardless of her romantic storyline with oliver’s still existing/being important or not at all, this season is her superhero journey finally taking off, she’s going to be more involved in the storyline and the team, she’s going to become the black canary, so of course she’s going to be in the front center of the poster. deal with it.
- thea isn’t in the poster because she’s clearly not on team arrow’s side, she’s on the villain’s (sort of, depends on bad you consider merlyn to be, but he did kill like half of the glades so you know) side, so she’s not going to be in the poster. if anything, she might be in a poster with him and maybe ra’s and other villains if they’re cool enough which i’m hoping they are, but she wasn’t going to be in the team arrow poster.
- sara isn’t in the poster because caity is, as far as we know, still a guest star. also, we don’t really know her involvement with the team just yet, we just know she’s back and that she’ll be in this season. whether it’s in flashbacks form, or still as a member of the league, maybe a double agent sort of thing, we don’t know. what we know is that she’s accepted going back to the league and the actress is a guest star, which explains perfectly why she’s not in the poster. it’d be like adding nyssa to it.
that being said, i might try photoshop an all-ladies poster later. maybe tomorrow. because why not.
when i see laurel lance (and katie cassidy) hate on my dash it’s like another little piece of my soul dies.